Sunday

cool story of the weekend:
I was sitting on my roof listening to music, dancing around, and yelling at the wind. In between songs, I hear:
"HEY!!!"
I turned around to face the yelling.
"HEY YOU!!!"
"ME?!?"
"YEAH YOU! WE LOVE YOU! COME PARTY WITH US!"
oh shit I can't believe people have been watching me. oh well "WHAT BUZZER DO I PUSH TO GET UP THERE!!?"
"5C."
"I'LL BE RIGHT OVER." so I walk downstairs, go to the next building over (the buildings are separated by an alley - thus explaining all the yelling) and was promptly buzzed inside.
Once on the roof - I was offered shots of sweet rum, and met the people who were watching me freak out on the roof. A friend called while he was on 14th street - so I invited him to the party too, and we all hung out until the night ended around 2am.
That is my cool story for the weekend. The end.