Monday

5 questions for a girl named Becky who lives in Chicago:

1. Why do you live in Chicago?
because I was placed here for Teach for america. i'm glad i was, it is a GREAT city.
2. What is the name of your favorite bar?
my favorite bar is The Charleston mainly because it is directly across the street from my apartment. They have great live music ...my favorite band that plays there is the Wabsh street Jug Band (which, of course includes a spoons player). they also have fantastic decorations and pool tables.
3. How many times do you go to Lake Michigan?
I go to lake Michigan about once a week when the weather is nice, otherwise, maybe once a month.
4. What do you do in your spare time?
I take dance classes, take my students on field trips, and go to the best movie theatre in the universe called the musicbox theatre.
5. If you could give Chicago a color, what would that color be?
i would give chicago bright green .