Thursday

5 questions for a girl named Becky who lives in Liverpool:

1. Why do you live in Liverpool?
I was awarded a British Crafts Council grant to be Artist in Residence at Liverpool Hope University. My dad is from the area, so I feel really at home here. The city is great, especially living in South Liverpool, all those Victorian houses. The architecture is definitely one of Liverpool's main attractions.
2. What is the name of your favorite bar?
Hard to say, only been here since January, but so far, its Keith's wine bar on Lark Lane.
3. Do you eat chutney?
Occasionally, with cheese sandwiches, it's not in my cupboards though.
4. What do you do for fun?
Read Paul Auster books, listen to Barry White and Lionel Richie, and the Jackson Five, oh and Stevie Wonder! Get on that camel!
5. If you could give Liverpool a color - what would that color be?
Liverpool would probably be purple, because it's the only place in the country that has purple rubbish bins. The council has kind of adopted it as their brand colour. If it was up to me, it would be sage green. I love it that most people have plants on their window sills.