MOB #7 email just in: I am kind of sad that they aren't mobbing main places of transit anymore. This bar nonsense doesn't seem to mobby to me.
INSTRUCTIONS - MOB #7
Start time: Tuesday, August 26th, 7:24pm
Duration: 5 minutes
(1) At some point during the day on August 26th, synchronize your watch to http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java/java.
(If that site doesn’t work for you, try http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5.)
(2) By 7:05 PM, based on the month of your birth, please situate yourselves in the bars below. Buy a drink and act casual. NOTE: if you are attending the
MOB with friends, you may all meet in the same bar, so long as at least one of you has the correct birth month for that bar.
January, February: McAnn's Bar & Grill, 3 W. 46th St. (just west of 5th Ave.). Meet by the bar.
March, April: Fiddler's Green, 58 W. 48th St. (between 5th and 6th Aves.). Meet by the bar.
May, June: Maggie's Place, 21 E. 47 St. (just west of Madison Ave.). Meet by the bar.
July, August: Connolly's Bar & Restaurant, 14 E. 47th St. (between 5th & Madison Aves.). Meet in the upstairs bar.
September, October: P.J. Moran's, 3 E. 48th St. (just east of 5th Ave.). Meet by the bar.
November, December: Heartland Brewery, 1285 6th Ave. (entrance on 51st St.). Meet by the bar.
(3) Then or soon thereafter, a MOB representative will appear in the bar and will pass around further instructions.
(4) In particular, the instructions will tell you when to disperse. Make sure that two minutes after the specified time, you are no longer at the mob site.
(5) Return to what you otherwise would have been doing, and await instructions for MOB #8.