Friday

5 questions for a girl named Joy who lives in San Diego:

1. Why do you live in San Diego?
I live in San Diego 'cause I'm a native Californian and there is no place I'd rather live at this point in my life.
2. What is the name of your favorite store?
the name of my favorite store is, St.Vincent DePaul Thrift store. It has the best vintage finds ever!
3. Do you know how to surf?
I do not know how to surf, I think I'm one of the few who doesn't.
4. What do you do in your spare time?
I don't have much spare time, my life right now is dedicated to nursing. When I do have some free time I like to go out to dinner in Pacific Beach with friends or host a dinner party.
5. If you could give San Diego a color, what would that color be?
If I were to give San Diego a color it would definitely be blue. Not a sad blue, but the kind that lulls you into a mello, laid back state of mind.