Thursday

A stone temple pilot's song was just playing and I was freaking out because I hadn’t heard it in like oh, 8 years. so I was totally having this STP freak out, and remembered that I had the album on tape. About tapes: I was one of those people in 1996 who believed that CD's were a 3 year trend- tops. I have so many tapes in a box somewhere in Alaska that I don’t really know what to do about it. All of my "grunge" and what was then called "alternative" music is on tape. I am reluctant to buy STP, Sound Garden, Pearl Jam, etc. on CD because the cheap bastard in me says "but dude, you have them all on tape." so my CD collection lacks... However, after hearing that song that I hadn't heard in years - I think I might have to make the investment. or just buy an ipod and a mac and a subscription to some music site, because CD's are a dying trend...