Saturday

Just a general question - Who would be our modern day Gandhi?? I kind of want a Gandhi. And another thing: I feel like I should be rationing something. I think I might start rationing the use of sugar. I envision hiding all of the sugar in my office. Doing this, might bring some excitement to the dreadful feeling my co-workers and I have been experiencing. It might be cool to like put up signs telling people to 'use the sugar sparingly', or that 'due to the bombing in Baghdad, there will be no sugar until further notice.' Or perhaps it would be more exciting to take all of the pens, with flyers and office memos stating that due to the recent gas price hikes, and oil issues, there will be no use of ink in the office. but I think that has been done before on a movie or something like that.